E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +7 (7172) 69 45 33
General Manager for Admissions
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : +7 (7172) 70 66 89
Senior Manager for Finance
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +7 (7172) 69 45 32
Human Resources Manager
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : +7 (7172) 70 90 53
Prof. Ali Mortazavi
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trueman R, Meyer T G H and Stockwell M. Fluid drilling system. PCT/AU96/00783 now sealed as 76869/96. In Canada 2239734, China 96198876.2, Poland 182186, Russia 98112575, South Africa 96/10255, United Kingdom 2322889 and United States of America 10/237,255, WO97/21900.
- Trueman R, Meyer T G H and Stockwell M. Erectable arm assembly for use in boreholes. PCT/AU98/0042 now sealed as 77509/98. In Canada 2292639, China 98805857.X, Poland P337328, Russia 2000100345, South Africa 98/4906, United Kingdom 2342373 and United States of America 09/917,612, WO98/55727.
- Brown E T. Block Caving Geomechanics Second Edition, The International Caving Study 1997-2004. JKMRC Monograph Series in Mining and Mineral Processing 3. The University of Queensland. Chapter 3 and 5 contributions by R Trueman.
- Langosch U, Thomas R and Trueman R. Recent Developments in the Understanding of Longwall Geomechanics in Deep Weak Roof Types and Shallow Strong Roof Types. Aachen International Mining Symposia Aachen, Germany, 11-12 June, 2014.
- Trueman R, Thomas R and Hoyer D. Understanding the Causes of Roof Control Problems on a Longwall face from Shield Monitoring Data: a Case Study. Proceedings 30th International Conference on Ground Control in Mining, Morgantown, WV, USA, July 26-28, 2011.
- Stewart P C, Trueman R and Brunton I. Factors Influencing Overbreak in the Barkers Orebody, Kundana Gold Mine: Narrow Vein Case Study. Trans Inst Materials, Minerals and Mining and the AusIMM (Mining Technology), Volume 120, No 2, 2011, pp 80-89.
- Trueman R, Lyman G and Cocker A. Longwall roof control through a fundamental understanding of shield-strata interaction. J. Rock Mech and Min Sci. 46 (2009) 371-380.
- Trueman R, Castro R and Halim A. A study of multiple draw zone interaction in block caving mines by means of a large 3D physical model. In J. Rock Mech and Min Sci. 45 (2008) 1044-1051.
- Castro R, Trueman R and Halim A. A study of isolated draw zones in block caving mines by means of a large 3D physical model. J. Rock Mech and Min Sci 44 (2007) 860-870.
- Stewart P, Trueman R & Lyman G. The development of a benchmark stoping width for longhole narrow-vein stoping. Trans Inst Min and Metall. (Sect A: Min Industr), Vol 117 No 3, 2007, pp 128-135.
- Stewart P and Trueman R. Quantifying the impact of stress relaxation on excavation design. Trans Inst Min and Metall. (Sect A: Min Industr). Vol 113, No 2: A107-117, 2004.
- Trueman R and Mawdesley C. Predicting cave initiation and propagation. Trans Canadian Inst Min Met Vol 96, No 1071: 54-59, (2003).
- Trueman R, Pierce M and Wattimena R. Quantifying Stresses and Support Requirements in the Undercut and Production Level Drifts of Caving Mines. J. Rock Mech and Min Sci 39 (2002) 617-632.
- Mawdesley C, Trueman R and Whiten W. Extending the Mathews’ stability graph for open stope design. Trans Instn Min Metall (Sect A: Min Industr). Vol 110: A27-39, 2001.
- Trueman R, Mikula P, Mawdesley C and Harries N. Experience in Australia with the application of the Mathews’ method for open stope design. Trans Canadian Inst Min Met Vol 93, No 1036, January 2000.
- Trueman R, Coulthard M A and Poulsen B. Estimating Unsupported Spans for Highwall Mining. Rock Mechanics — Tools and Techniques. Proc of the 2nd North American Rock Mechanics Symposium: NARMS 96, Montreal, 1985-1992, 1996.
- Duncan Fama M E, Trueman R & Craig M S. Two and three dimensional elasto-plastic analysis for coal pillar design and its application to highwall mining. J. Rock Mech and Min Sci & Geomech Abstr, Vol. 32, No. 3, 215-225, 1995.
- Thin I G, Pine R J. & Trueman R. Numerical Modelling as an Aid to the Determination of Stress Distribution in Longwall Coal Mining. Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr., Vol 30, No 7, 1403-1409, 1993.
- Tyler D B & Trueman R. A Probabilistic Key Block Analysis for Support Design and the Effects of Mining Induced Stress on Key Block Stability: A Case Study. Trans Inst Min Met, Section A, Jan-Apr 1993, Vol 104.
- All aspects of Metalliferous and Coal Mining Rock Mechanics.
- Ultra-Short radius drilling
Manager for Mining Engineering Program
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : +7 (7172) 69 45 34
Manager for Petroleum Engineering Program
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +7 (7172) 70 59 81
Senior Laboratory Coordinator
E-mail : email@example.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : +7 7172 694628