Dr. Laurent Richard
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +7 (7172) 709069
- Stability of hydrocarbons at high temperatures and pressures.
- Organic carbon in metamorphic rocks.
- Abiogenic synthesis of organic compounds in mid-ocean ridge hydrothermal systems.
- Geochemistry of sulfur in petroleum systems.
- Ménez, B., Pisapia, C., Andreani, M., Jamme, F., Vanbellingen, Q.P., Brunelle, A., Richard, L., Dumas, P., Réfrégiers, M. (2018) Abiotic synthesis of amino acids in the recesses of the oceanic lithosphere. Nature 564, 59-63.
- Gérard, E., De Goeyse, S., Hugoni, M., Agogué, H., Richard, L., Milesi, V., Guyot, F., Lecourt L., Borensztajn, S., Joseph, M.-B., Leclerc, T., Sarazin, G., Jezequel, D., Leboulanger, C., Ader, M. (2018) Key role of Alphaproteobacteria and Cyanobacteria in the formation of stromatolites of Lake Dziani Dzaha (Mayotte, Western Indian Ocean). Frontiers in Microbiology 9, paper 796.
- Brosse, É., Bachaud, P., Richard, L., Michel, A., Guichet, X., Rossi, T., Blancke, R., Gaucher, É.C., Parra, T. (2017) Quantification of carbon dioxide sourced by mineral reactions in ultradeep sedimentary basins. Marine and Petroleum Geology 81, 112-133.
- Milesi, V., Guyot, F., Brunet, F., Richard, L., Recham, N., Benedetti, M., Dairou, J., Prinzhofer, A. (2015) Formation of CO2, H2 and condensed carbon from siderite dissolution in the 200-300°C range and at 50 MPa. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 154, 201-211.
- Richard, L., Uteyev, R., Peters, H. (2014) Thermodynamic description of organic/inorganic interactions in TSR reservoirs. SPE Annual Caspian Technical Conference and Exhibition, 12-14 november 2014, Astana, Kazakhstan. Publication SPE-172254-MS.
- Al-Khirbash, S., Sehmi, K., Richard, L., Nasir, S., Al-Harthy, A. (2014) Rare earth element mobility during laterization of mafic rocks of the Oman ophiolite. Arabian Journal of Geosciences 7, 5443-5454.
- Grivé, M., García, D., Domènech, C., Richard, L., Rojo, I., Martínez, X., Rovira, M. (2013) A quantitative speciation model for the adsorption of organic pollutants on activated carbon. Water Science & Technology 68, 1370-1376.
- Richard, L., Gaona, X. (2011) Thermodynamic properties of organic iodine compounds. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 75, 7304-7350.
- Helgeson, H.C., Richard, L., McKenzie, W.F., Norton, D., Schmitt, A. (2009) A chemical and thermodynamic model of oil generation in hydrocarbon source-rocks. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 73, 594-695.
- Franiatte, M., Richard, L., Elie, M., Nguyen-Trung, C., LaRowe, D.E. (2008) Hydrothermal stability of adenine under controlled fugacities of N2, CO2, and H2. Origins of Life and Evolution of Biospheres 38, 139-148.
- Richard, L., Neuville, N., Sterpenich, J., Perfetti, E., Lacharpagne, J.-Cl. (2005) Thermodynamic analysis of organic/inorganic reactions involving sulfur: Implications for the sequestration of H2S in carbonate reservoirs. Oil & Gas Science and Technology 60, 265-275.
- Richard, L. (2001) Calculation of the standard molal thermodynamic properties as a function of temperature and pressure of some geochemically important organic sulfur compounds. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 65, 3827-3877.
- Richard, L., Helgeson, H.C. (2001) Thermodynamic calculation of the distribution of organic sulfur compounds in crude oil as a function of temperature, pressure, and H2S fugacity. Proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction, pp. 333-335 (3 pages). WRI-10, 10-15 june 2001, Villasimius, Italy.
- Richard, L. (2000) Sur l´origine des ions chlorure dans les eaux salines des massifs granitiques. Comptes-Rendus de l´Académie des Sciences, Série IIa, Sciences de la Terre et des Planètes 331, 783-788.
- Richard, L., Helgeson, H.C. (1998) Calculation of the thermodynamic properties at elevated temperatures and pressures of saturated and aromatic high molecular weight solid and liquid hydrocarbons in kerogen, bitumen, petroleum, and other organic matter of biogeochemical interest. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 62, 3591-3636.
- Helgeson, H.C., Owens, C.E., Knox, A.M., Richard, L. (1998) Calculation of the standard molal thermodynamic properties of crystalline, liquid, and gas organic molecules at high temperatures and pressures. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 62, 985-1081.
- Richard, L., Helgeson, H.C. (1995) Calculation of the thermodynamic properties at elevated temperatures and pressures of high molecular weight organic compounds of geochemical interest. Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Water-Rock Interaction, pp. 263-267. WRI-8, 15-19 august 1995, Vladivostok, Russia.
Dr. Milovan Fustic
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : +7 (7172) 694535
- PhD Petroleum Geology (2008), University of Calgary, Canada
- Diploma in Geology (MSc equivalent, 1993), University of Belgrade, Serbia
- 2019 to date: Associate Professor of Geology, School of Mining and Geosciences, Nazarbayev University, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- 2013 to date: Adjunct Professor, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- 2018 - 2019: Senior Petroleum Geologist, Harvest Corporation / Korean National Oil Company, Calgary, CANADA
- 2016 - 2018: Petroleum System Analyst / Petroleum Resources Assessment, Geological Survey of Canada (Natural Resources Canada)
- 2015 - 2016: Research Fellow, University of Calgary, Canada
- 2015 - 2015: Principal Exploration Geologist - Unconventional, Statoil
- 2014 - 2015: Principal Exploration Geologist - Conventional Offshore, Statoil
- 2011-2014: Principal Research Geologist - Heavy Oil Technology Centre, Statoil
- 2006 - 2011: Staff Geologist, Nexen Inc. Calgary, Canada
- 2004 - 2006: Petroleum Geologist, Shell, Calgary, Canada
- 2000 - 2004: Geologist, Shell, Fort McMurray, Canada
- 1997 - 2000: Geologist, TIH Consulting, Calgary, Canada
- 1994 - 1997: Mine Geologist, Magnochrom, Uzice, Serbia
- 1993 - 1994: Geologist, Naftagas (State Oil Company), Serbia
- Excellence in Science Award (team award) by Natural Resources Canada Lands and Mineral Sector, 2019
- The Best Oral Presentation, GeoConvention 2016, selected out from 360 presented talks: A Virtual McMurray Formation Outcrop Tour – An Evolving Tool for Characterizing Oil Sands Reservoirs and Creating Realistic Geomodels
- CSPG Distinguished Lecturer – Eastern Canada Lecture Tour, 2017
- CSPG Medal of Merit awarded annually for the best paper published during the previous year on a subject related to the petroleum geology of Canada, 2012
- CSPG Medal of Merit – Honorable Mention, 2010
- Advancing petroleum exploration and development concepts based on 5G approach: Geology, Geophysics (qualitative), Geochemistry, Geomodeling, and Geomicrobiology.
- Clastic Sedimentology (modern, outcrop, and subsurface)
Visit my Research Gate page
Please visit my Research-Gate page: https://www.researchgate.net/
- Fustic, M., R. Strobl, M. Fowler, B. Jablonski, and A.W. Martinius, 2019, Impact of Reservoir Heterogeneity on Oil Migration and the Origin of Oil-Water Contacts: McMurray Formation Type Section, Alberta, Canada, Marine and Petroleum Geology. p. 216-230.
- Fustic, M., R. Strobl, M. Ghinassi, and Zhang S., Unsuccessful cut offs - origin and partial preservation of enigmatic channels encased within a large-scale point bar deposit with Implications to Reservoir Developments, The McMurray Formation Type Section, Alberta, Canada, 2018, In, Fluvial Meanders and Their Sedimentary Products in the Rock Record (IAS SP 48), Eds. Massimiliano Ghinassi, Luca Colombera, Nigel Mountney and Arnold Jan H. Reesink; International Association of Sedimentologists, John Wiley & Sons Ltd.; p. 321-347.
- Fustic M., Atkins, E., Hanna M., and Lister C., 2018, Qualitative Assessment of Petroleum Potential South-Central Arctic Archipelago, Geological Survey of Canada Open File Report, p-36.
- Hein F., Fustic M., P.Hackley, W. A., Ambrose, J.S., Mead, T.Bata, S. Schamel, R.Ibatulin, B. Cardott, J.C., Pashin, U. Hammes, and D. Rokosh, 2018, Unconventional Energy Resources: 2017 Review, Natural Resources Research, DOI: 10.1007/s11053-018-9432-1
- Ferguson, R., King, H.M., Kublik, K., Rohr, K.M.M., Kung, L., Lister, C.J., Fustic, M., Hayward, N., Brent, T.A., Jassim, Y., 2018. Petroleum, mineral, and other resource potential in the offshore Pacific, British Columbia, Canada; Geological Survey of Canada, Open File 8390, 82 p. https://doi.org/10.4095/308395
- Martinius, W.A., M. Fustic, D.L. Garner, B.V.J. Jablonski, R.S. Strobl, J.A. MacEachern, S.E. Dashtgard, Reservoir characterization and multiscale heterogeneity modelling of inclined heterolithic strata formed by point bar rotation and relocation (McMurray Formation, Corner, Alberta), Marine and Petroleum Geology. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2017.02.003
- Hubert, C., and M. Fustic, 2017, Microbialy Influenced Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage (Mi-SAGD), application number WO 2017049404 A1. (http://www.google.com/patents/WO2017049404A1?cl=en ).
- Atkins E, Fustic M., Hanna M., and Lister C., 2017, Qualitative Assessment of Petroleum Potential in Lancaster Sound Region, Geological Survey of Canada Open File Report 8297, p. 22. https://doi.org/10.4095/305321
- Ghinassi,M., A. Ielpi, M. Aldinucci, and M. Fustic, 2016, Downstream-migrating fluvial point bars in the rock record, Sedimentary Geology, p. 66-96, doi:10.1016/j.sedgeo.2016.01.005
- Martinius, W. A., B.J.V. Jablonski,M. Fustic, R. Strobl, and J. H. Van der Berg, 2015, Fluvial to tidal transition zone facies in the McMurray Formation (Christina River, Alberta, Canada), with emphasis on the reflection of flow intensity in bottomset architecture, In. Developments in Sedimentology, Fluvial-Tidal Sedimentology, Eds. Philip J. Ashworth, James L. Best, Daniel R. Parsons, Elsevier, p. 445-480. doi:10.1016/B978-0-444-63529-7.00019-5
- Fustic, M., R. Strobl, B. Jablonski, Go Take a Hike – MacKay River Gauging Station near Ft. MacKay, AB, 2014, Reservoir, p. 25-27.
- Fustic, M., B. Bennett, H. Huang, T. Oldenburg, S.R. Hubbard, and S. Larter, 2013, Impact of oil-water contacts, reservoir (dis)continuity, and reservoir characteristics on spatial distribution of water, gas, and high-water – low-bitumen saturated zones and variability of bitumen properties in Athabasca oil sands deposits, In. “Heavy Oil/Bitumen Petroleum Systems in Alberta & Beyond”, Eds. F. J. Hein, J. Sutter, D. A. Leckie, and S. Larter, AAPG Memoir, p. 163-205.
- Fustic, M., D. Cadiou, D. Thurston, A. Al-Dliwe, and D.A. Leckie, 2013, Reservoir modeling by constraining stochastic simulation to deterministically interpreted three-dimensional geobodies: Case study from Lower Cretaceous McMurray Formation, Long Lake steam-assisted gravity drainage project, Northeast Alberta, Canada, in F. J. Hein, D. Leckie, S. Larter, and J. R. Suter, eds., Heavy oil and oil sand petroleum systems in Alberta and beyond: AAPG Studies in Geology 64, p. 565 – 604
- Fustic, M., B. Bennett, H. Huang, and S. Larter, 2012, Differential entrapment of charged oil – New insights on McMurray Formation oil trapping mechanisms, Marine and Petroleum Geology, v. 36, p. 50-69.
- Fustic, M., S.R. Hubbard, R. Spencer, D.G. Smith, D.A. Leckie, B. Bennett, and S. Larter, 2012, Recognition of down-valley translation in tidally influenced meandering fluvial deposits, Athabasca Oil Sands (Cretaceous), Alberta, Canada, Marine and Petroleum Geology, v. 29, p. 219-232.
- Fustic, M., B. Bennett, J.J. Adams, H. Huang, B. MacFarlene, D.A. Leckie and S. Larter, 2011, Bitumen and Heavy Oil Geochemistry: a tool for distinguishing barriers from baffles in oil sands reservoirs, Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology, v. 5, p. 295-316.
- Hubert C., T.P.B. Oldenburg, M. Fustic, N.D. Gray, S.R. Larter, A.K. Rowan, R. Seshadri, A. Sherry, R. Swainsbury, G. Voordouw, J.K. Voordouw, and I.M. Head, 2011, Massive dominance of Epsilonproteobacteria in formation waters from heavily biodegraded Canadian oil sands, Journal of Microbiology, p. 387-404. (DOI: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02521.x).
- Hubbard, M. S., D.G. Smith, H. Nielsen, D.A. Leckie, M. Fustic, R.J. Spencer, and L. Bloom, 2011, Seismic Geomorphology and Sedimentology of a Tidally Influenced River Deposit, Lower Cretaceous Athabasca Oil Sands, Alberta, Canada, AAPG Bulletin, p. 1123-1145.
- Smith, G. D., S.M. Hubbard, J. Lavigne, D.A. Leckie, and M. Fustic, 2011, Stratigraphy of Counter Point Bar and Eddy Accretion Deposits in Low Energy Meander Belts of the Peace-Athabasca Delta (PAD), Northeast Alberta, Canada, SEPM Special Publication 97, 2011, p. 143-152.
- Oldenburg, T.B.P., S.R. Larter, J.J. Adams, K.A. Rowan, A. Brown, I.M. Head, A.A. Grigoriyan, G. Voordouw, M. Fustic, and C. Hubert, C., 2009, Methods for recovery of microorganisms and intact microbial polar lipids (IPLs) from oil-water mixtures –lab experiments and natural well-head fluids, Analytical Chemistry, v. 81, p 4130–4136.
- Smith, D.G., S.M. Hubbard, D.A. Leckie and M. Fustic, 2009, Counter Point Bars in Modern Meandering Rivers: Recognition of Morphology, Lithofacies and Reservoir Significance, Examples from Peace River, AB, Canada, Sedimentology, v. 56, p. 1655–1669.
- Fustic, M., L. Skulski, D. Vanhooren, P. Bessette, D. Hinks, L. Bellman, and D.A. Leckie, 2008, Data Integration Improves Geological Mapping and Reservoir Characterization of Oil Sands Reservoir, World Oil Magazine, vol. 229, No. 10, p. 117-122.
- Bennett, B., M. Fustic, P. Farrimond, H. Huang, and S.R. Larter, 2007, “25-Norhopanes: Formation during biodegradation of petroleum in the subsurface”, Organic Geochemistry, Organic Geochemistry, v. 37, p. 787-797.
- Fustic, M. 2007, Stratigraphic Dip Analysis – A Novel Application for Detailed Geological Modeling of Point Bars, and Predicting Bitumen Grade, McMurray Formation, Muskeg River Mine, Northeast Alberta, Natural Resources Research, Vol. 16, No. 1, p. 31-43.
Please visit my Research-Gate page: https://www.researchgate.net/
Dr. Emil Bayramov
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +7 (7172) 706372
- 2018 to date, Habilitation in Geospatial and Remote Sensing Technologies, Technical University of Berlin (TU Berlin), Germany
- 2016-2017, Fulbright Postdoctoral Scientific Scholar in Geospatial and Remote Sensing Technologies, American University of Technology, Faculty of Environmental Science, USA
- 2009-2013, Ph.D. in Natural Sciences (Geospatial and Remote Sensing Technologies), Dresden University of Technology (TU Dresden), Faculty of Environmental Sciences, Institute for Cartography, Germany
- 2007-2009, M.Sc. in Geographical Information Science; Lund University, Department of Physical Geography & Ecosystem Science, Sweden
- 2007-2008, Hubert H. Humphrey Fellow (Geospatial and Remote Sensing Technologies); Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Urban Studies & Planning, USA, Leadership and Professional Certification awarded by the President of the United States and MIT
- Pre-academic Development of Academic and Scientific Research Skills and Professional English, University of Oregon (United States)
- 2003-2006, M.Sc. in Geography (Specialization: Landscape Sciences) (Honor), Baku State University, Faculty of Physical Geography, Azerbaijan
- 1998-2003, B.Sc. in Physical Geography (Honor), Baku State University, Faculty of Physical Geography, Azerbaijan
- 2019 to date: Assistant Professor in Geospatial and Remote Sensing Technologies, School of Mining and Geosciences, Nazarbayev University, Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- 2015 to date: Senior Geospatial Information Specialist, BP Oil and Gas Company (Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Region); Additional Responsibility: GIS Technical Specialist of AGT Region Emergency Response & Crisis Management and Global Mutual Response Teams
- 2008 to 2015: Geographical Information Systems Coordinator, BP Oil and Gas Company (Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey Region); Additional Responsibility: GIS Technical Specialist of AGT Region Emergency Response & Crisis Management and Global Mutual Response Teams
- 2018 to date, Geospatial Data Specialist with Expertise in Biodiversity Conservation, Natural Resource Management and Sustainable Development, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Global Vetted Expert Roster
- 2016-2017, Fulbright Postdoctoral Visiting Scholar and Lecturer in Geospatial and Remote Sensing Technologies, American University Washington DC, USA
- 2013-2017, Postdoctoral Scientist in Geospatial and Remote Sensing Technologies, Dresden University of Technology, Germany
- 2006 to date, Visiting Lecturer and Senior Scientific Researcher in Geospatial and Remote Sensing Technologies, Geography Institute of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences, Centre of the Caspian Sea Problems, Azerbaijan
- 2007-2008, Hubert H. Humphrey Professional Leadership Fellow (Geospatial and Remote Sensing Technologies applied for Urban and Regional Planning), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Harvard University (Centre of Geographic Analysis), USA
- 2017-2018, Visiting Lecturer and Scientific Researcher (Consultancy in Geospatial and Remote Sensing Technologies), German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) and Baku State University, Azerbaijan
- 2013-2015, Geospatial and Remote Sensing Consultant, Azercosmos (Azerbaijan Space Agency, Satellite Operator in Caucasus) and Airbus Defence & Space
- 2003-2007, Geographical Information Systems Senior Specialist, Department of GIS / Engineering, RISK Scientific Production Company, Azerbaijan
- 1999-2003, GIS and Remote Sensing Specialist, State Aero Geodesy Enterprise of the State Committee on Land and Cartography, Azerbaijan
- Journal of Operational Oceanography 2018 Denny Medal from IMAREST from UK, 2019 (London)
- Fulbright Visiting Postdoctoral Scholar in Geospatial and Remote Sensing Technologies 2016 (US Department of State)
- US Department Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2007-2008 for one year Academic and Professional Development in the field of GIS/Urban and Regional Planning at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Chartered Remote Sensing Professional, Canadian Institute of Geomatics (CIG) (11/2017)
- Chartered Geographer (GIS) status for Royal Geographic Society (RGS) (03/10/2011)
- Research Award from the World Federation of Scientists 2007-2008
- Travel Award for the UN/India Workshop on the Use of Earth Observation Data in Disaster Management and Risk Reduction: Sharing the Asian Experience, 8-10 March 2016, Hyderabad, India
- UNOOSA Travel Award for the participation at United Nations/Belarus Workshop on Space Technology Applications for Socio-Economic Benefits (11-15 November 2013, Minsk, Belarus)
- European Space Agency Travel Award for Earth Observation for Ocean-Atmosphere Interactions Science (28 October 2014 - 31 October 2014, Frascati, Italy)
- NATO Advanced Study Institute on Energy Security Travel Award (October 4-11, 2015), Antalya, Turkey
- NISA – NATO International Summer Session School of (June 27-July 1, 2016), Baku, Azerbaijan
- NISA – NATO International Winter Session School of Cyber Security (January 11-15), Baku, Azerbaijan
- Travel Funding for attendance of GIST Startup Training, April 20-23, 2019 in Tbilisi, Georgia
- ISPRS Geospatial Week Travel Award 2015, La Grande Motte, France
- 6th International Summer School in Radar/SAR at Fraunhofer FHR (4-11, July 2014)
- Bursary from Royal Geographical Society for attendance of GISRUK 2012
- Geospatial and Remote Sensing Technologies
- Geological and Geotechnical Hazards & Risk Assessment
- Natural Resources Management
- Environmental Modeling and Analysis
- Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Management of Marine and Onshore Petroleum and Gas Industry
- Marine and Inland Oil Spill Response and Disaster Management
- Geological Remote Sensing
- Coastal Mapping of Environmental and Social Sensitivities
- Protection of Critical Energy Infrastructure and Energy Security
- Land Use Land Cover Modeling and Change Detection
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Water Resources Management
- Environmental and Social Management
- Geospatial Big Data Analytics and Data Science
- Natural Hazards and Disaster Management
- Bayramov E., Schlager P., Kada M., Buchroithner M., Bayramov R. (2019). Quantitative assessment of climate change impacts onto predicted erosion risks and their spatial distribution within the landcover classes of the Southern Caucasus using GIS and remote sensing. Modeling Earth Systems and Environment, pp 1–9 https://doi.org/10.1007/s40808-018-0557-3
- Bayramov E., Knee K., KadaM.&BuchroithnerM. (2018). Using multiple satellite observations to quantitatively assess and model oil pollution and predict risks and consequences to shoreline from oil platforms in the Caspian Sea, Human and Ecological Risk Assessment: An International Journal, 24:6, 1501-1514 DOI: 10.1080/10807039.2017.1416454
- Bayramov E.,KadaM.&BuchroithnerM. (2018) Monitoring oil spill hotspots, contamination probability modelling and assessment of coastal impacts in the Caspian Sea using SENTINEL-1, LANDSAT-8, RADARSAT, ENVISAT and ERS satellite sensors, Journal of Operational Oceanography, 11:1, 27-43, DOI: 10.1080/1755876X.2018.1438343
- Bayramov E., Buchroithner M., Bayramov R. (2016). Quantitative assessment of 2014–2015 land-cover changes in Azerbaijan using object-based classification of LANDSAT-8 timeseries. Modeling Earth Systems and Environment, 2:35 DOI: 10.1007/s40808-016-0088-8
- Bayramov, E., Buchroithner, M., and Bayramov, R. (2016). Multi-temporal assessment of ground cover restoration and soil erosion risks along petroleum & gas pipelines in Azerbaijan using GIS and Remote Sensing. Environmental Earth Sciences. 75:256 DOI: 10.1007/s12665-015-5044-9
- Bayramov E., Buchroithner M. (2015): Modelling of oil spill frequency, leak sources and contamination probability in the Caspian Sea using multi-temporal SAR images 2006–2010 and stochastic modelling, Geomatics, Natural Hazards and Risk DOI: 10.1080/19475705.2015.1007536
- Bayramov, E., Buchroithner, M. F. (2014). Detection of oil spill frequency and leak sources around the Oil Rocks Settlement, Chilov and Pirallahi Islands in the Caspian Sea using multi-temporal ENVISAT radar satellite images 2009-2010. Environmental Earth Sciences. (73)7: 3611-3621 DOI.org/10.1007/s1266
- Bayramov, E., Buchroithner, M., and McGurty, E. (2013). Differences of MMF and USLE Models for Soil Loss Prediction along BTC and SCP Pipelines. Journal of Pipeline Systems Engineering and Practice, 4(1), 81–96. DOI: 10.1061/(ASCE)PS.1949-1204.0000117
- Bayramov, E., Buchroithner, M. &McGurty, E. (2012): Prediction reliability, quantitative differences and spatial variations of erosion models for long-range petroleum and gas infrastructure. Georisk: Assessment and Management of Risk for Engineered Systems and Geohazards, 6(4): 252-272DOI:10.1080/17499518.2012.743834
- Bayramov, E., Buchroithner, M. F. &McGurty, E. (2012). Determination of main climate and ground factors controlling vegetation cover regrowth along oil and gas pipelines using multiple, spatial and geographically weighted regression procedures. Environmental Earth Sciences, 66:2047–2062. DOI 10.1007/s12665-011-1429-6
- Bayramov, E., Buchroithner, M. &McGurty, E. (2012). Quantitative assessment of vegetation cover and soil degradation factors within terrain units for planning, monitoring and assessment of renaturation along oil and gas pipelines. Geocarto International, 27(7):535-555. DOI:10.1080/10106049.2011.648662
- Jan de Leeuw, AfagRizayeva, ElmaddinNamazov, Emil Bayramov, Michael T. Marshall, Jonathan Etzold, Regina Neudert (2019). International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 78: 66-76 doi.org/10.1016/j.jag.2018.09.014